Fire Damage Recovery of Howard And Anne Arundel County Businesses
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can rip apart a building, but other harm from fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Howard And Anne Arundel County region.
How We Help You
- Help arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your harmed items, equipment and other contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large area of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.