Disaster Planning for Residents in Howard And Anne Arundel County
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Howard And Anne Arundel Counties today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.