Disaster Planning for Residents in Howard And Anne Arundel County
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.