Recover from a Fire in Ellicott City
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and slow production for months following. Fire can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by smoke and soot can remain long after the fire has died. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years to come.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Ellicott City market.
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional methods designed to eliminate water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding – when a large part of your commercial property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to Us
We can get your business back to its feet. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to revive for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.