Helping Howard And Anne Arundel County Businesses
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can turn into a long and expensive task. Fire can tear down a building, but other harm from fumes and ash can remain long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Howard And Anne Arundel County area.
How We Assist You
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged inventory or furniture inside your building
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Today
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Howard And Anne Arundel County if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.