Howard And Anne Arundel County Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and halt production for months following. When folks think of fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however ash and fumes can stick around the property much longer. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years to come.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Howard And Anne Arundel County performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Howard And Anne Arundel County area.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the flames
- We will rebuild any part of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Serving Howard And Anne Arundel County
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the the task effectively the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Howard And Anne Arundel County franchise are available to assist.